Tuesday 1 April 2008

More Kitties















Been a busy little crafter this week,I have renewed vigour this week,sparked by a solution to childcare and a decision to do a local market fortnightly starting May,so I've been hard at work producing some Kitty Cats and I've also listed some Babushka doll hanging ornaments that I made at Xmas time for the tree,but I love them so much we've had them on display on top of a bookcase hanging off an Ikea display thingo and they look Fab! Would also look good on a door handle!
They will be listed in my etsy shop,from 1pm today.

7 comments:

cookie said...

wow, you go girl!
i'm still nervous about opening an etsy shop, and your already doing markets! good luck.
quilting is sew easy, i know you will be fantastic at it.
do you have a rotary cutter and board?(makes cutting out a dream)
love the kitty's, and the babushkas.
love

CurlyPops said...

Fab kitties. Good luck with the market.

Amy said...

those are so cute! I have tried to make stuffed animals before, didn't work out for me.

Jodie said...

Oh the market sounds like fun !You'll get to see peoples reactions and what they like best.

Selina said...

The market works well for me. I get great responses to the stuff I make. I'm sure you will too.

Blossom said...

BEAUTIFUL banner pic. That market sounds like heaps of fun and your softies are gorgeous.

Dee Light said...

What a wonderful blog. You have so many creative ideas!!