Ive been tagged by blogsters,Sarah and Lisa from a spoon full of sugar.
These are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Post "The Rules" on your blog
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag seven people and link to them
5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they have been 'tagged'
1. I HATE to iron.I mean ,abhor it.I'm feeling cross just typing this.
The only things I will iron are the girls dresses or skirts if I've made them,obviously ,if I'm making something to sell and my husband's kilt.
2. I meet my hubby in Glasgow at a pub called "Nice and Sleazy"!
3. I can sign Auslan(Australian Sign Language) fluently.I grew up with a profoundly Deaf cousin and her only true means of communication is Auslan.Four years ago I did some courses and worked within the Deaf community and finally became fluent. I am the first person in our family to learn Auslan and I'm really proud of that and happy that I have gotten to truly know my cousin.She's a crack up!
4. Having my second girl 17 months ago sparked my interest in sewing again.I hadn't seriously sewn for about 10 years.
5.I love going to the movies by myself.
6.I've got half an Art degree.The 'Art' scene annoys me.
7.I used to live in Newcastle(AUS),Berlin,Inverness(Scotland) and Glasgow.
This tag has been doing the rounds for a while now,so I'm finding it difficult to find people who haven't had a go.
I have tagged