Saturday 15 March 2008

A great week

I've had a wonderful week.
On wednesday,I found this dress at the op-shop.
Woo Hoo!
After complaining to Ainslie that I rarley find great stuff.I scored this number.Who knows where I'll wear it.It's a bit out there-floor length red,but I couldn't leave without it.
Then that afternoon Eva arrived all the way from the UK,Thanks Katy!
I have been very strong,I bought her for my daughter's b'day in April,but I want it.
Mine,Mine-miiiiinnnnnnnne!
Boy-Motherhood can bring lots of sacrifes. ;)
Throw in swimming and visiting friend's there hasn't been much crafting.
Well,a little but nothing completed.
Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Blossom said...

Va Va Voom!!! Look at that gorgeous red dress!!! What a stunner. Do you wonder who it belonged to, where did they wear it, when did they wear it? I always ask myself these questions when I'm at Op Shops. Like with my paintings I found the other day...who painted them??? You're right, you must have the Op Shopping fairy now!!! Happy weekend to and your family.