Tuesday 17 June 2008

Gotta love pressies!




A wee while ago the lovely Apryl from Merdian Ariel organised a vintage swap and I was lucky enough to get get her as my partner.
Here is part of my present I received,an original painting from the lady herself.
I love it,it's on the wall above my sewing machine.
Check out her etsy shop,she has to die for jewellery too.
Pictured here too is a gift for our little friend,Simeon,who turned 2 last week. I don't usually do boy's clothes,so I'm glad it was well received,he looks super cute in it.
I've been feeling a bit like I can't be arsed with stuff at the mo,here in Sydney it's been raining for 2 1/2 weeks,nothing for some,big deal for moi,were are you Mr Sunshine???I promise I'll never take you for granted again.....

6 comments:

Apryl said...

thank you for posting about the swap, I'm just glad you like her! sorry about the rain, but at least you are not along, it looks to be settling in for the week here! Have a lovely day crafting away, and many sales in your etsy shop!

now if only you could craft some sunshine of your own!

Rachael said...

I am so sick of this rain! It is doing my head in - only so many things you can do indoors with a toddler. I don't like those indoor play centers... Rain, rain, go away.

Love the car top - very cute.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hope the weather clears up soon - it has been wet and cold hear in Perth as well! Love that cute shirt with the car applique!

Selina said...

I know what that can be like. Hang in there, your Etsy shop is looking good.

Natalie... said...

gee, this is such a sweet top...very cute, lucky boy!! Hey, thankgod the sydney rain dance was broken today, and we got to see an insight into what the sun looks like again...nice sunny day, hope this keeps up!!

cookie said...

lucky girl! and boy!
yes i am also sick of winter..
also struggling to get things done, but happy you made another post.
love